These General Terms and Conditions shall be used by all members of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk (hereinafter referred to as Webshop Keurmerk) with the exception of financial services as referred to in the Financial Supervision Act and to the extent that these services are supervised by the Authority.
ARTICLE 1 - Definitions 1
ARTICLE 2 - Identity of the economic operator 2
ARTICLE 3 - Applicability 2
ARTICLE 4 - The offer 3
ARTICLE 5 - The Agreement 4
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal 4
ARTICLE 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal 5
ARTICLE 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal 5
ARTICLE 9 - The price 5
ARTICLE 10 - Conformity and Warranty 6
ARTICLE 11 - Delivery and version 6
ARTICLE 12 - Duration transactions 7
ARTICLE 13 - Payment 7
ARTICLE 14 - Complaints procedure 7
ARTICLE 15 - Disputes 8
ARTICLE 16 - Additional or different provisions 8
ARTICLE 17 - Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions of Webshop Seal of Approval 8
ARTICLE 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is affiliated with Stichting Webshop Keurmerk and who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the Entrepreneur;
Distance contract: an agreement whereby within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services,
up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more of the following
more remote communication techniques;
Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for closing.
of an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time;
Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the reflection period;
Day: calendar day;
Transaction Duration: a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
ARTICLE 2 - Identity of the economic operator
Dr. Bronners Netherlands
3851 SKE ERMELO
T: +31 (0) 341 495424
CoC number: 57095590
VAT identification number: NL852436361.B01
If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant licensing regime: the
details of the supervisory authority;
If the trader practises a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organisation of which he is a member;
- the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area in which it is held
- a reference to the professional rules applicable in the Netherlands, and
indications as to where and how these professional rules can be accessed.
ARTICLE 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and
on any distance contract concluded between the trader and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of this
General terms and conditions made available to the consumer. If this
is not reasonably possible, will be before the distance contract is concluded,
The general terms and conditions can be viewed at the Entrepreneur's premises, and
they are sent free of charge as soon as possible at the consumer's request.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the consumer may, notwithstanding
the previous paragraph and, prior to the conclusion of the distance contract, the text of that paragraph
general terms and conditions are available to the consumer by electronic means
are made in such a way as to be easily understood by the consumer in a simple way.
can be stored on a durable data carrier. If this
is not reasonably possible, will be before the distance contract is concluded,
indicate where of the general terms and conditions may be submitted by electronic means
and, at the consumer's request, by electronic means.
The Customer will be informed of the fact that the goods will be dispatched free of charge by road or other means.
4. In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service is also provided.
If the conditions for the provision of services apply, the second and third paragraphs of this Article shall apply.
and the consumer may, in the event of contradictory
general terms and conditions always rely on the applicable provision which, for him, is the basis for the
is most beneficial.
ARTICLE 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions,
this is expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered
products and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to ensure a good
to enable the consumer to assess the offer. If the entrepreneur
using images, these are a truthful representation of the
products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer
do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information, that it is clear to the consumer what the
rights and obligations associated with the acceptance of the offer.
This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any costs of delivery;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and what actions will be taken to achieve this.
are needed for that;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or execution of the agreement;
- the term for acceptance of the offer, or the term for the standstill
doing the prize;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of the
use of the means of distance communication should be calculated on the basis of a
other than the base rate;
- if the agreement is archived after it has been concluded, in what way
is available for consultation by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, prior to the conclusion of the contract, is to be consulted by the consumer.
the information on unsolicited acts and the manner in which they may be carried out.
to which he can restore it before the agreement is concluded;
- the possible languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has subjected himself and the way
which allows the consumer to consult these codes of conduct electronically;
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the case of a contract
which extends to continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
ARTIKEL 5 - De overeenkomst
1. De overeenkomst komt, onder voorbehoud van het bepaalde in lid 4, tot stand op het
moment van aanvaarding door de consument van het aanbod en het voldoen aan de
daarbij gestelde voorwaarden.
2. Indien de consument het aanbod langs elektronische weg heeft aanvaard, bevestigt de
ondernemer onverwijld langs elektronische weg de ontvangst van de aanvaarding van
het aanbod. Zolang de ontvangst van deze aanvaarding niet is bevestigd, kan de
consument de overeenkomst ontbinden.
3. Indien de overeenkomst elektronisch tot stand komt, treft de ondernemer passende
technische en organisatorische maatregelen ter beveiliging van de elektronische
overdracht van data en zorgt hij voor een veilige webomgeving. Indien de consument
elektronisch kan betalen, zal de ondernemer daartoe passende veiligheidsmaatregelen in
4. De ondernemer kan zich – binnen wettelijke kaders – op de hoogte stellen of de
consument aan zijn betalingsverplichtingen kan voldoen, alsmede van al die feiten en
factoren die van belang zijn voor een verantwoord aangaan van de overeenkomst op
afstand. Indien de ondernemer op grond van dit onderzoek goede gronden heeft om de
overeenkomst niet aan te gaan, is hij gerechtigd gemotiveerd een bestelling of aanvraag
te weigeren of aan de uitvoering bijzondere voorwaarden te verbinden.
5. De ondernemer zal bij het product of dienst aan de consument de volgende informatie,
schriftelijk of op zodanige wijze dat deze door de consument op een toegankelijke
manier kan worden opgeslagen op een duurzame gegevensdrager, meesturen:
a. het bezoekadres van de vestiging van de ondernemer waar de consument met
klachten terecht kan;
b. de voorwaarden waaronder en de wijze waarop de consument van het
herroepingsrecht gebruik kan maken, dan wel een duidelijke melding inzake het
uitgesloten zijn van het herroepingsrecht;
c. de informatie over bestaande service na aankoop en garanties;
d. de in artikel 4 lid 3 van deze voorwaarden opgenomen gegevens, tenzij de
ondernemer deze gegevens al aan de consument heeft verstrekt vóór de uitvoering
e. de vereisten voor opzegging van de overeenkomst indien de overeenkomst een duur
heeft van meer dan één jaar of van onbepaalde duur is.
6. Indien de ondernemer zich heeft verplicht tot het leveren van een reeks van producten of
diensten is de bepaling in het vorige lid slechts van toepassing op de eerste levering.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
On delivery of products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of the contract
without giving reasons to dissolve for at least fourteen days. These
period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will carefully handle the product and the
packaging. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that
which is necessary in order to be able to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he
If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all the delivered goods.
accessories and - if reasonably possible - in their original condition and packaging
return to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and
In case of delivery of services:
3. In case of delivery of services, the consumer has the possibility of concluding the contract without any
to dissolve the statement of reasons for a period of at least fourteen days, commencing on the date of the
day of entering into the agreement.
4. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the
provided by the entrepreneur at the time of the offer and/or at the latest at the time of the delivery.
reasonable and clear instructions.
ARTICLE 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn is
costs of returning the goods shall be borne by him.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will pay this amount as soon as possible.
The customer is entitled to a refund within 30 days after the return or revocation of the order.
ARTICLE 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur entrepreneur submitted clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract, has stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the
b. which are clearly of a personal nature;
c. which by their nature cannot be returned;
d. which may deteriorate or age rapidly;
e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the product is sold or sold.
entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has no control; h. for separate newspapers and magazines; f. for separate newspapers and magazines; g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has no control; h. for separate newspapers and magazines; f. for separate newspapers and magazines; g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has no control; g. for audio and video recordings of which the consumer has no control; h. for which the consumer has no control.
broke the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. in respect of accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out at
a certain date or during a certain period;
b. of which the delivery has started with the explicit consent of the consumer
before the cooling-off period has elapsed;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
ARTIKEL 9 - De prijs
1. Gedurende de in het aanbod vermelde geldigheidsduur worden de prijzen van de
aangeboden producten en/of diensten niet verhoogd, behoudens prijswijzigingen als
gevolg van veranderingen in BTW tarieven.
2. In afwijking van het vorige lid kan de ondernemer producten of diensten waarvan de
prijzen gebonden zijn aan schommelingen op de financiële markt en waar de
ondernemer geen invloed op heeft, met variabele prijzen aanbieden. Deze gebondenheid
aan schommelingen en het feit dat eventueel vermelde prijzen richtprijzen zijn, worden
bij het aanbod vermeld.
3. Prijsverhogingen binnen 3 maanden na de totstandkoming van de overeenkomst zijn
alleen toegestaan indien zij het gevolg zijn van wettelijke regelingen of bepalingen.
4. Prijsverhogingen vanaf 3 maanden na de totstandkoming van de overeenkomst zijn
alleen toegestaan indien de ondernemer dit bedongen heeft en:
a. deze het gevolg zijn van wettelijke regelingen of bepalingen; of
b. de consument de bevoegdheid heeft de overeenkomst op te zeggen tegen de dag
waarop de prijsverhoging ingaat.
5. De in het aanbod van producten of diensten genoemde prijzen zijn inclusief BTW.
ARTICLE 10 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the
agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, to the reasonable requirements of
soundness and/or usefulness and the quality of the products on the date on which they are produced.
agreement existing legal provisions and/or government regulations.
2. An arrangement offered as a guarantee by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not
not affect the rights and claims of the consumer in respect of a shortcoming
in the fulfilment of the obligations of the entrepreneur towards the entrepreneur can
The Client is entitled to make a claim pursuant to the law and/or the distance contract.
ARTICLE 11 - Delivery and performance
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care in the in
and in the execution of orders for products and in the
assessment of applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has given to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions
the company will accept orders with due diligence but at the latest
within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the
delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only
can be carried out in part, the consumer shall receive this at the latest one month after the date on which the work was carried out.
after he places the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to
to dissolve the agreement free of charge and to be entitled to any damages.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will be the amount that the
consumer has paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after
5. If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the entrepreneur will
endeavour to make a replacement article available. At the latest by the
delivery shall be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement
article is delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the case of replacement articles.
excluded. The costs of the return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests up to the moment of delivery.
delivery to the consumer by the entrepreneur, unless explicitly stated otherwise
ARTICLE 12 - Contracts of duration: duration, termination and renewal
1. The consumer may terminate an open-ended contract that has been concluded for the regular supply of products (including electricity) or services at any time, subject to the agreed termination rules and a period of notice that does not exceed one month.
2. The consumer may terminate a fixed-term contract that has been concluded for the regular supply of products (including electricity) or services at any time at the end of the fixed-term, subject to the agreed termination rules and a period of notice that does not exceed one month.
3. The consumer may conclude the contracts referred to in the previous paragraphs:
- at all times and not be limited to termination at a certain time or in a certain period;
- at least terminate in the same way as they were entered into by him;
- always terminate with the same period of notice as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
4. A fixed-term contract that has been concluded for the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed period.
5. Contrary to the previous paragraph, a fixed-term contract that has been concluded for the regular supply of daily or weekly newspapers or magazines may be tacitly prolonged for a fixed term that does not exceed three months, if the consumer terminates this prolonged contract towards the end of the prolongation, with a period of notice that does not exceed one month.
6. A fixed-term contract that has been concluded for the regular supply of products or services may only be automatically prolonged for an indefinite period of time if the consumer has at all times the right to terminate, with a period of notice that does not exceed one month and a period of notice that does not exceed three months if the contract concerns the regular supply of daily or weekly newspapers or magazines but less than once per month.
7. A fixed-term contract for the regular supply of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines by way of introduction (trial or introductory subscription) will not be tacitly continued and will automatically terminate at the end of the trial or introductory period.
8. If a contract has a duration of more than one year, after one year the consumer may terminate the contract at any time with a notice of up to one month, unless the reasonableness and fairness resisting termination before the end of the agreed period.
ARTICLE 13 - Payment
1. Insofar as it has not been agreed at a later date, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid in full.
amounts to be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in the event that
of a service contract, within 14 days of the date of issue of the
this agreement concerning documents.
2. When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never
an advance payment of more than 50% is stipulated. When the prepayment is
the consumer may not assert any rights in relation to the execution of
the order or service(s) in question, before the stipulated advance payment has been made
3. The consumer has the duty to correct any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated.
immediately to the entrepreneur.
4. In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer, the trader has, subject to statutory provisions, the right to
restrictions, the right to reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance
...to be charged.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
ARTICLE 14 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract must be submitted to the trader within a reasonable time, in full and clearly described form, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the trader will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the trader will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. A complaint about a product, service or service of the Entrepreneur can also be submitted via a complaints form on the website of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk www.keurmerk.info. The complaint will then be sent both to the Entrepreneur in question and to Stichting Webshop Keurmerk.
5. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that
is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
ARTICLE 15 - Disputes
1. On contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer on which this general
If any of the terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law shall apply.
2. Disputes between the Consumer and the Entrepreneur about the formation or implementation
of agreements relating to the delivery or delivery of goods by this entrepreneur.
products and services, can, with due observance of the following provisions, both by
the consumer as the entrepreneur are submitted to the Disputes Committee
Webshop Seal of Approval via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. A dispute will only be dealt with by the Disputes Committee if
the consumer first has his complaint to the trader within a reasonable period of time
...is being presented.
4. The Disputes Committee shall not deal with a dispute or shall discontinue the proceedings,
if the Entrepreneur has been granted a suspension of payments, it shall be in a state of
has gone bankrupt or has actually terminated its business activities.
5. If, in addition to the Geschillencommissie Webshop Keurmerk, another person is recognised or registered with the
Stichting Geschillencommissies voor Consumentenzaken (SGC) or the
Financial Services Complaints Institute (Kifid) affiliated Disputes Committee
The other Disputes Committee shall be exclusively competent for disputes that fall within the scope of its competence.
ARTICLE 16 - Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be used for the purpose of
consumer's disadvantage and should be recorded in writing or on such a basis.
so that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner at
a durable data carrier.